Sorry – the smart calendar ‘system’ is not yet restored after the crash of 22 April – it’s being worked on! In the meantime a basic (but ugly) calendar is below!
Cyber and Operational Resilience in the Era of Digital Banking
Andrew ‘Gudge’ Gudgeon – Director of Operational Risk Oversight – Cyberspace, Resilience and Transformation Nationwide Building Society
Talk Details – A canter through the Sector-wide threat landscape and the business opportunities afforded by cyberspace and digitalisation, followed by an appreciation of the business decisions that benefit from cyber risk management.
Culminating in several case studies of significant cyber attacks and their impact on the Sector and why Operational Resilience is the focus at a national and business level.
Presentation and dinner £25.00 (discount for active serving members)
Brickhampton Golf Club
Churchdown GL2 9QF
Pre-meeting drinks 18:45
Dinner approx 20:15
Booking for Dinner AND Accommodation on site now open…..
The AFCEA London traditional annual cyber dinner (the 5th such event) will be held in the historic setting of the Royal Holloway University of London’s Founders Building on 19th June 2019….
- For individual places, please select the event
- For a table booking:
- please review the Ts&Cs below at the link (opens in new tab) – booking and payment will constitute your agreement to these!
- request an invoice, or use the ‘ad hoc / retrospective’ option (entering enough information to help us join up you, the payment and the event)
For those people wanting to stay over after the Annual Cyber Dinner on 19th June, here are the details for on-campus accommodation:
- There are 32 Premium rooms in Tuke Hall at a cost of £101.00 Bed & Breakfast – more rooms may be available if required.
- There is a maximum of 36 Single En-Suite rooms in Runnymede 1 at a cost of £71.75 Bed & Breakfast.
All rooms are to be booked directly with the University using this link: https://venue-booking.royalholloway.ac.uk/BnB/
The Promotional Code is AFCEA2019.
There may also be rooms available in The Hub, but these will be on a first come first served basis and the price will be room only.
In the event of any queries, please contact:
- +44 (0)1784 276190
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- Egham, SURREY
- TW20 0EX