Booking for Dinner AND Accommodation on site now open…..
The AFCEA London traditional annual cyber dinner (the 5th such event) will be held in the historic setting of the Royal Holloway University of London’s Founders Building on 19th June 2019….
- For individual places, please select the event
- For a table booking:
- please review the Ts&Cs below at the link (opens in new tab) – booking and payment will constitute your agreement to these!
- request an invoice, or use the ‘ad hoc / retrospective’ option (entering enough information to help us join up you, the payment and the event)
For those people wanting to stay over after the Annual Cyber Dinner on 19th June, here are the details for on-campus accommodation:
- There are 32 Premium rooms in Tuke Hall at a cost of £101.00 Bed & Breakfast – more rooms may be available if required.
- There is a maximum of 36 Single En-Suite rooms in Runnymede 1 at a cost of £71.75 Bed & Breakfast.
All rooms are to be booked directly with the University using this link: https://venue-booking.royalholloway.ac.uk/BnB/
The Promotional Code is AFCEA2019.
There may also be rooms available in The Hub, but these will be on a first come first served basis and the price will be room only.
In the event of any queries, please contact:
- +44 (0)1784 276190
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- Egham, SURREY
- TW20 0EX
++++Cyber Dinner 2019 Ts & Cs