Page owned by
- Book and pay for your AFCEA London event on-line using the secure form at the link below
(if any problems with the process, or the ensuing emails, please drop us a note at with the details)
- Note that preferential ‘member’ rates are reserved for those who are CURRENT AFCEA members, with a valid AFCEA Membership number – if your company is a corporate member, you MUST be a nominated person through that membership (and therefore have a membership number). Generic company corporate membership is NOT sufficient!
- Likewise, serving military/civil servants/government servants/crown servants get a preferential rate – a contractor working in an MOD establishment does not qualify – you MUST be a salaried employee of a government organization!
- Pay securely via Stripe (see www.stripe.com) using your credit card or debit card
(Note – you do NOT need a Stripe account to pay by Credit/Debit Card)
- Pay securely via PayPal using your own PayPal account
- (if within 7 days of event, please contact Chris Yorke () BEFORE booking, to confirm there is still space!)
- We may have to restrict attendance at some events for any of a number of reasons, including venue capacity – if you book and we are unable to fit you in, we will seek your preferences, either to carry forward your payment to a later event, or issue a full refund of your booking within 14 days after the originally-scheduled event
- Similarly, after an event is announced, military priorities or other circumstances beyond our control mean we might need to make changes to the programme, location and/or speakers without prior notice. If changes have to be made, we will endeavour to inform all the delegates as soon as possible. Should an event be changed so that it is no longer appropriate for you to attend, or the event be cancelled in its entirety, we will either carry forward your payment to a later event, or issue a full refund of each booking within 14 days after the originally-scheduled event