What is AFCEA?
- AFCEA, established in 1946 as the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association), is a non-profit membership association serving the military, government, industry, and academia as an ethical forum for advancing professional knowledge and relationships in the fields of communications, IT, intelligence, and global security.
What does AFCEA do?
- AFCEA links professionals in Command and Control, Electronics, Communication and Intelligence, across more than nineteen countries on four continents.
- It covers the defence, homeland security intelligence and civilian government areas, providing a forum to support customers and suppliers alike
What will AFCEA do for me?
- Give you the chance to network with like-minded people
- Expand your knowledge with briefings from leaders in their field
- Develop your professional expertise through the full and frank exchange of ideas
- ..all in a friendly and ethical environment!